We only operate in the Dolomites as this is our home turf. We want to share the beauty of this varied and magnificent landscape with others.
Walk the Dolomites-Le Belle Dolomiti hiking adventure will take you to the same places our parents and grandparents took us exploring when we were young.
Franco, Walk the Dolomites team leader
Walk the Dolomites hiking adventure is geared to satisfy the adventurous intermediate to the seasoned hiker. Walking experience is a must, as our hikes include an average of six to eight hours on the trail every day.
* pick-up and drop-off at the Marco Polo airport in Venice.
* local transportation including the transfer of bags
* accommodations in boutique family-owned and run hotels, magnificent bed and breakfasts nestled in small mountain villages and high-altitude rifugi (traditional alpine huts). Breakfast included.
* dinners, where food is guaranteed to give you lasting memories of the centuries-old—yet always innovative—cucina italiana delle Dolomiti.
* membership to Dolomiti Emergency-a search and rescue service in the unlikely event of an evacuation.-
* Accompaniment by the team leader and an IFMGA/UIAGM certified alpine guide
9-day Belle Dolomiti hiking adventure
June 16 – 24, 2016
June 28 – July 6, 2016
July 14 – 22, 2016
September 1 – 9, 2016
€2840 price per person,double occupancy
Single room add + €350
Price includes all local taxes and does not include lunch packs, obligatory insurance coverage and wines and spirits.
We understand you may want to play a more pro-active role in constructing your adventure package. To this end we also offer custom guided tours which help you meet your expectations! Minimum group of 5 people required.
With all confidence we can say that we know the Dolomites, because this is our land, our food and our culture.
Learn more about our approach to eco-cultural tourism.
Questions? You may find an answer on our faq section!